PharmD Student Success and Outcomes
Class of 2013 Student Achievement Measures
- 124 members of the UK College of Pharmacy Class of 2013
- 32.3% of class were placed in Pharmacy Residency programs (total of 40 students)
- Approximately 50% of the Class of 2013 gained a competitive edge by taking advantage of one or more of the following opportunities: dual degree programs, graduate certificates, postgraduate training, and residency placement.
- Two class members of the Class of 2013 received the United States Public Health Service Excellence in Public Health Pharmacy Practice Award.
- Two class members were named American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) Walmart Scholars.
- One member of the class received the 2012 American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) Student Leadership Award.
- One class member received the 2012 American Pharmacists Associationís (APhA) Student Leadership Award.
- A UK College of Pharmacy team, comprised of members of the Class of 2013, placed in the top ten in the National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) Pruitt-Schutte Student Business Plan Competition.
- A member of the Class of 2013 was named a member of the ASHP Commission on Affiliate Relations.
- A class member was named the APhA-ASP Summer Intern in Association Management.
- One student was named a 2013 One to One Patient Counseling Recognition award recipient by APhA.