Academic & Student Affairs
The office of Academic and Student Affairs supports students in their academic, professional, and personal development. A variety of programs, personal assistance, and services are offered to enhance the experience of students and facilitate their success as they progress through the rigorous academic Pharm.D. program.
Activities and Services
- Academic records
- Course scheduling and registration assistance
- Educate and assist faculty with classroom assessment techniques to enhance teaching and student learning.
- Annual fall open houses for high school and college students
- Advising for prospective students regarding the pre-pharmacy curriculum and admissions requirements
- Minority recruiting
- Professional Development Workshop held each fall to welcome the incoming class to the College and the profession of pharmacy
- Academic and personal support for students
- Leadership and professional development
- White Coat Ceremony
- Support student professional and fraternal organizations to develop excellence in programs, community service, and professional development opportunities