Anne Policastri - PharmD, MBA, FKSHP
Dr. Policastri is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Pharmacy Practice and Science. She serves as Assistant Director of Experiential Education. Anne brings almost 25 years of hospital pharmacy experience and professional association involvement to the College of Pharmacy.
- Kentucky Society of Health-System Pharmacists Fellow (2005)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmacy Leadership Award (1997 and 2003)
- University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy Preceptor of the Year (1997)
- Merck Pharmacist Achievement Award (1997)
- McKesson Drug Company Leadership Award (1996)
- NARD Incoming President's Leadership Award (1996)
- Phi Delta Chi, Alpha Beta Chapter Alumni of the Year (1995)
- University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy Clinical Assistant Professor
- Trover Foundation Pharmacy Practice Residency Program Director
- University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy Voluntary Faculty, EPPE, APPE, Clinical Instructor - Clinical Orientation Clerkship
- PHR 960 Pharmacy Management
2007-present Kentucky Board of Pharmacy
- 2008 National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) Task Force Member to Review TOEFL iBT Score Requirements
- “UK Pharmacy Live – College Update on Experiential Education,” Paducah, 2007.
- “UK Pharmacy Live – College Update on Experiential Education, “ Owensboro, 2007.
- “Preceptor Orientation Training” on-line course (2007)
- “Structuring an Effective Rotation Experience,” American Pharmacy Services Corporation Annual Meeting. Lexington KY, August 2008.
- “University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy Discipline Specific Session,” AHEC Preparing Healthcare Professionals for the 21st Century: Expanding the Mission, Lexington KY, April 2008.
- Miller CM, Freeman PR, Policastri A, Allen WP, Lubawy WC, Roberts K. Implementation of a Clinical Education Center (CEC) Concept to Enhance Experiential Education. American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy Annual Meeting 2008.