Graduation InformationThe Official "DATE OF GRADUATION" for The Class of 2014 is Saturday May 10, 2014!
The Graduate Recognition Ceremony will be held Friday May 9, 2014 at 7:00pm at the Singletary Center for the Arts.
Coming Soon for Doctor of Pharmacy Students:
- The Application for Degree is due January 24, 2014.
- Graduation Regalia - Estimated Price $116.95 at the UK Bookstore (powered by Jostens) due March 1, 2014.
- Graduate Biographical Information Due March 15, 2014.
- Federal Financial Aid Loan Program Exit Counseling Begins April 10, 2014.
- Required Graduation Meeting at 1:00pm May 8, 2014. (Parking will not be validated)
Requests for Verification of Attendance and Graduation:
The Office of Academic and Student Affairs will process requests for state board applications, military commissions, employer credentialing, or related requests. Please submit the specific request and corresponding paperwork to Rene Maldonado by e-mail, fax 859-257-7297 or by mail at 789 S. Limestone St., Lexington, KY 40536.
Official Transcript requests for College of Pharmacy Graduates are processed through the Office of the Registrar. Please note there may be a delay for graduates prior to 1988.